- June 11th – The Lord’s Supper
- June 18th – Father’s Day
- June 18th – Parent & Child Dedication
- June 18th, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM – Keystone Outreach
- June 18th – July 1st Life Group Break
- June 25th – Church Potluck right after the service.
- July 2nd, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Guest Reception
- July 2nd, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM – Keystone Outreach
- July 4th – Independence Day – Office closed today.
- July 16th – The Lord’s Supper
- July 16th, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Guest Reception
- July 16th, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM – Keystone Outreach
- July 30th – Church Picnic (Save the Date!)
- Guest Reception
Our Guest Reception is a casual reception following the Sunday Meeting where we can get to know guests to Grace Community Church on a more personal basis, provide more information on who we are, and answer any questions our guests may have.
- Guest Introductory Luncheon
Our Guest Introductory Luncheon is a casual lunch following the Sunday Meeting where guests who have been with us for some time or first time visitors will hear more about the story and mission of GCC, some of our core values and distinctives, followed by a time for questions. Afterward, there will be opportunity to sign up for our upcoming New Members Class. Childcare is provided. Sign up Sunday at the Event Table if you are planning on attending.
Focus is our membership class that occurs approximately three times a year. The purpose of Focus is to provide information to individuals who are interested in membership at Grace Community Church. We meet on a Saturday and review our church values, doctrines, and practices. If you are interested in signing up for Focus or would like to see our membership materials, please contact our Office.