- Oct 28th, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM – Fall Clean Up
- Oct 29th – New Members Sunday
- Oct 29th, 12:00 PM Guest Introductory Luncheon
- Oct 29th – Operation Christmas Child Shoe box collection begins
- Nov 1st, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Worship and Prayer Night
- Nov 5th – Daylight Saving Time Ends
- Nov 5th, 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Exploring Grace Session 1
- Nov 5th, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Guest Reception
- Nov 5th, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM – Keystone Outreach
- Nov 11th – Veteran’s Day
- Nov 12th, 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Exploring Grace Session 2
- Nov 19th – The Lord’s Supper
- Nov 19th – Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box collection ends
- Nov 19th, 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Exploring Grace Session 3
- Nov 19th, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Guest Reception
- Nov 23rd – Happy Thanksgiving – Church office is closed today
- Nov 24th – Church office is closed today
- Guest Reception
Our Guest Reception is a casual reception following the Sunday Meeting where we can get to know guests to Grace Community Church on a more personal basis, provide more information on who we are, and answer any questions our guests may have.
- Guest Introductory Luncheon
Our Guest Introductory Luncheon is a casual lunch following the Sunday Meeting where guests who have been with us for some time or first time visitors will hear more about the story and mission of GCC, some of our core values and distinctives, followed by a time for questions. Afterward, there will be opportunity to sign up for our upcoming Exploring Grace (New Members) Class. Childcare is provided. When registration is open, simply sign up at the Event Table if you are planning on attending.
- Exploring Grace
Exploring Grace is our membership class that occurs approximately three times a year. The purpose of Exploring Grace is to provide information to individuals who are interested in membership at Grace Community Church. We meet several Sunday Mornings and review our church values, doctrines, and practices. If you are interested in signing up for Exploring Grace or would like to see our membership materials, please contact our Office.